Where can I go for more advice regarding bedroom tax?

16th September 2013

Speak to your CAB and to Shelter. Attend local Bedroom Tax meetings, if there isn’t one near where you live, set one up. Contact your local councillor, force them to defend you. Contact your MP, force them to defend you. Consider joining your local Unite Community Branch. We post information at www.initiativefactory.org

Comments are closed.

actions speak louder than words