What else can I do?

16th September 2013

Read and research everything. Check your facts. Write to your local newspapers. Call radio phone-in shows. Engage with both your local Councillors and MP. Put motions forward to your local council. Do not let them off the hook. Increase the pressure constantly and consistently. Campaign for your council to rule over bedroom size as other councils have.

Comments are closed.

actions speak louder than words