Shall I apply for Discretionary Housing Payment (DHP)?

16th September 2013

Yes. Apply for DHP from your local council. If successful, this will be a temporary payment. Before your DHP runs out, apply again. If you are unsuccessful when applying for DHP, ask for your council to review their decision.

Comments are closed.

actions speak louder than words