Shall I tell my housing association about my bedroom tax appeal?

16th September 2013

Yes. Write to your housing association, telling them you are appealing against the Bedroom Tax and ask for understanding while you go through the appeals procedure. Ask that all correspondence between you during this time be by mail, and that telephone calls and home visits are not invited. There is a template letter at

Comments are closed.

actions speak louder than words